- Breast Cancer Survivor Team: $500* / $600
- Corporate: $1,000* / $1,200
- Community/Collegiate/Municipal: $800* / $900
- Open Mixed / Women: $900* / $1,000
- BCS Individual Paddler Day-of: $40
- BCS Individual Paddler Camp & Day-of: $225
*early bird pricing
Please note, registration is a two-step process:
January 1st, 2017: Early Bird Deadline (registration fee due)
- Non-refundable fee of $100 due with early bird registration
January 2nd, 2017: Standard Race Fees Apply
March 6th, 2017: Registration form and payment due
- Registrations submitted after deadline are subject to a $100 late fee
April 3rd, 2017: Waivers due
General Team 411
- All participants under 18 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult in order to practice and compete and provide waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Paddling experience is NOT REQUIRED, but a fun and competitive spirit is!
- Team Captain or Manager will be responsible for all aspects of your team’s registration and participation aspects. All Captains (or team representative) must attend the mandatory morning Team Captain meeting on race day.
- Payment and all waivers must be submitted by race morning. (Late submissions subject to fees.)
- Team Roster
- It is suggested that you register more than 20 individuals, with a maximum of 25 to allow for alternates. Only those listed on the submitted roster with completed waivers will be allowed to race.
- Each team must have a minimum of 16 paddlers and one drummer
- Open elite mixed teams are required to have 10 men and 10 women, as per IDBF regulations
- All other mixed teams must be max of 60% men (no more than 12 male paddlers). Does not apply to youth division.
- Breast Cancer Survivors Team: requires paddlers have been diagnosed with breast cancer (either gender), excluding steersperson and drummer, although preferred.
- There will be no cross-rostering within the same division.
- Your team may provide its own trained steersperson. Race organizers will provide steersperson for teams who request it in advance.
- On race day teams will be disqualified for not meeting the above requirements or have missing waivers.
- Your team must have an identifying TEAM NAME AND an identifying TEAM T-SHIRT. As this is a family oriented event, please make sure your designs are appropriate. All teams are strongly encouraged to require members to wear their team shirts throughout the event. (You may also want to have additional T-shirts printed, to trade with other teams. Trading is encouraged!)
- Team Captains will receive further information about the awards, categories, and award structure.
- Flip- flops and bare-feet not are not recommended. Loading will take place beachside and you will get knee deep wet.
- Each registered team will be provided with a 10 x 10 tent. Additional space and personal tent approval must be requested by March 6, 2017. Space is subject to availability.
- A team’s area will be designated based on registration date, with premier spots being assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- No glass bottles or alcohol allowed at the race site.
- Please be considerate and keep your areas clean.
- Practice Sessions:
- Out-of-State teams receive one practice session
- All other teams receive two practice session
- Once registered, teams will receive additional information and link for practice sign-up schedule.
There is a Parking Fee of $10 at the venue.
For additional info contact, firstname.lastname@example.org